- Application for development approvals are submitted to the approving authorities or agencies by a team of certified professional consultants – Architect, Civil and Structure Engineer, Mechanical and Electrical Engineer, Town Planner, Land Surveyor, and Landscape Architect.
- Investors can refer to their respective boards for the list of qualified professionals.
- The application will be submitted according to the prevailing approving authority’s standard process and procedures.
- For projects that qualify for ISC’s facilitation, the application should be submitted to ISC.
- Clients must submit the complete requirements by the respective Local Authority for each Planning Permission, Infrastructure Plans Applications (includes Earthwork, Road & Drainage Plans) and Building Plans Applications (includes BOMBA, Landscape and Street Lighting Plans) to ISC.
- Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for complete requirement checklist.
You may get assistance, clarification, further information at the following address:
Iskandar Service Service Centre (ISC)
Iskandar Regional Development Authority
#G-01, Block 8,
Danga Bay, Jalan Skudai,
80200 Johor Bahru,